Moon USA RV Adventures: 25 Epic Routes (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
- 25 flexible RV trip itineraries: Gear up for any adventure with road trip loops, ideas for side trips, and strategies for linking routes together
- The best routes for national parks, historic sites, natural wonders, beaches, and pet-friendly destinations
- Can't-miss stops from coast to coast: Camp on the beach in the Florida Keys, follow the ruts on the historic Oregon Trail, and wildlife-watch in Yellowstone. Hike in Acadia with your four-legged friend, take in the colorful wind-swept vistas of the Badlands, and enjoy mountain-peak views with your morning cup of coffee in Colorado
- Delicious local flavors: From lobster rolls to Key lime pie to the red and green chiles of the Southwest, taste your way across the country—whether you dine in restaurants or your RV kitchen
- Expert advice from seasoned RV-ers Bonnie and Grant Sinclair
- Comprehensive planning resources: Easy-to-use maps that highlight where you can (and can’t) drive an RV, nearby grocery stores for each campground, plus tips for health and safety on the road, navigating weather conditions, RV-ing with pets, and minimizing your environmental impact along the way
- Gorgeous, full-color photos and a fold-out map
- RV basics and essential tips like how to pack, how to pick campgrounds, types of RVs, renting an RV, and more
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
Travel has been a huge component of their relationship from early on. Their first trip together was to North Carolina’s Outer Banks, but it was their summer road trip to Yellowstone National Park that really cemented the relationship. There is just something about spending 100 hours in the car with someone, sleeping in a tent along the way, that truly tests compatibility. And now, many years later, they have visited all 50 states, more than 20 countries and more than 275 national park sites.
In 2016, they purchased a travel trailer and started blogging, focusing on RV travel and visiting the national parks, and have written over 250 articles on various aspects of travel. All told, they have put about 40,000 miles on their camper and spent countless nights on the road.
“The books are more easily readable than other guides. The main attractions are also marked with a special icon and sidebars and boxes highlight special information, making the Moon handbooks one of the most user-friendly guides in terms of visual appeal and organization…the quality is uniformly excellent."—Transitions Abroad
"Far from narrow minded, each Moon travel guide gives itinerary options for a variety of travelers’ budgets—from frugal to lavish. They make books catering to those who love the outdoors, those who have limited time, those staying exclusively in cities and those who’ve fully committed to living abroad. In all, they have hundreds of titles, ranging Bermuda to Budapest, that’ll teach you to embrace a new culture."—Gear Patrol, “The Best Travel Guidebooks for Every Journey”
"Moon handbooks have become known as well-written and exceptionally informative guides."—The New York Times
"Moon guides are perfect for the relaxed road tripper or outdoor explorer." —No Small Plan
"Moon handbooks are known for cannily combining logistical information with cultural background of a country or state."—Los Angeles Times