Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip: Adventures from the Coast to the Mountains, with Victoria and the Sea-to-Sky Highway (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
- Flexible itineraries: Drive the entire two-week road trip or follow strategic routes, like a week-long drive along the coast of British Columbia, with suggestions for shorter getaways to Victoria, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and the Okanagan
- Eat, sleep, stop and explore: With lists of the best trails, views, and more, you can hike the Rocky Mountains, canoe in Lake Louise, and snorkel with seals in the Pacific. Explore one of Vancouver's many parks, soak up the surfer vibe in Tofino, or go wine-tasting in the Okanagan
- Maps and driving tools: 49 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-color photos throughout
- Local expertise: Seasoned road-tripper and Vancouver local Carolyn B. Heller shares her passion for the mountains, shores, and rich history of Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies
- Planning your trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, and tips for driving in different road and weather conditions
Looking to explore more of North America on wheels? Try The Open Road.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
“The books are more easily readable than other guides. The main attractions are also marked with a special icon and sidebars and boxes highlight special information, making the Moon handbooks one of the most user-friendly guides in terms of visual appeal and organization…the quality is uniformly excellent."—Transitions Abroad
"Far from narrow minded, each Moon travel guide gives itinerary options for a variety of travelers’ budgets—from frugal to lavish. They make books catering to those who love the outdoors, those who have limited time, those staying exclusively in cities and those who’ve fully committed to living abroad. In all, they have hundreds of titles, ranging Bermuda to Budapest, that’ll teach you to embrace a new culture."—Gear Patrol, “The Best Travel Guidebooks for Every Journey”
"Moon handbooks have become known as well-written and exceptionally informative guides."—The New York Times
"Moon guides are perfect for the relaxed road tripper or outdoor explorer." —No Small Plan
"Moon handbooks are known for cannily combining logistical information with cultural background of a country or state."—Los Angeles Times