My Reading Life: What I Read, How It Felt, and What I Thought (A Book Journal for Book Lovers) (My Memorable Life) (Diary)
Get the most out of your reading experience with:
• Thoughtful prompts to record what makes each book uniquely meaningful to you, think about which books you’d like to share with whom and why, and note the lines that moved you most or the life lessons you learned
• Lists of books you’d like to re-read—and why
• Space to rate covers, writing style, and more
• Dedicated pages to write about favorite genres, bookstores, covers, and more
• Tracker to record books you’d like to gift—and to whom
• Imaginative prompts like which authors you’d invite to a dinner party
• Blank lined note pages for capturing your own thoughts and feelings
• Charming spot illustrations and inspirational quotes from writers and artists about their love of reading
• Elegant hardcover design with stunning copper foil cover
More than just a list of books, this unique literary keepsake is for any reader who wants to enrich their reading life and a perfect gift for all bookworms!
Alison Keefe is an artist, designer, and letterer living in Seattle, Washington. After completing her BFA in printmaking at New York University, she relocated to the West Coast and has never looked back—except for maybe a few weeks during the splendid and colorful Northeast autumn. Her interests include sign-painting for local businesses, foraging blackberries to turn into pies, and going on hikes in old growth forests with her rescue mutt, Bodhi.