U.S. History, Grades 6 - 8: People and Events: 1607-1865 (American History) (Paperback)
American history for kids ages 11+
Help your middle grade child build proficiency in US history and AP US history with the activity-packed Mark Twain American History Workbook
Books on American History are a great way for children to have a thorough understanding of a people's history of the United States from 1607-1865 through focused lessons and practice.
Why You'll Love This American History Textbook
- Engaging and educational history lessons and activities. The US constitution, Declaration of Independence, and US presidents are a few of the topics that are included in the workbook to help inspire learning in your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum. Bonus online resources, extended reading suggestions, and time lines are included for additional learning support.
- Tracking progress along the way. Activities, essays, and "challenge" problems are included to test student knowledge. Use the answer key in the back of the American history workbook to track your child's progress before moving on to new lessons and topics.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page workbook is sized at about 8 1/2" x 11"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Mark Twain Books
Designed by leading educators, Mark Twain Publishing Company specializes in providing captivating, supplemental books and resources in a wide range of subjects for middle- and upper-grade homeschool and classroom curriculum success.
The Mark Twain American History Workbook Contains:
- US history lessons and activities
- Online resources and extended reading suggestions
- Time lines and answer key