Alphabet Match Game (Flashcards): Flash Cards for Preschool and Pre-K, Ages 3-5, Games for Kids, ABC Learning, Uppercase and Lowercase, Phonics, Memory Building, and Listening Skills (The Reading House) (Cards)
What easier way to make learning fun than with a game? Start by matching uppercase to lowercase letters, then expand your activity set by playing games with alphabetical ordering, matching cases, and matching letters and pictures.
Highlights of This Set:
• Teaches alphabet/ABC recognition, featuring both uppercase and lowercase letters
• Builds memory, listening, and beginning sounds skills
• Helps develop early phonics skills (matching letter sounds with objects)
• Bright, friendly character art that sparks kids' imaginations
• Compact but sturdy; easy to drop in a diaper bag or backpack
Little learners will love the bright, friendly character art on these sturdy flashcards as much as their parents will love the fact that each round their kids play helps cement their knowledge of the ABCs!