First Words Flashcards: Flash Cards for Preschool and Pre-K, Age 3-5, Learning to Read, Sight Word, 52 First Words in Preschool and Kindergarten, Phonics, Memory Building (The Reading House) (Cards)
Little learners will love the bright, friendly character art on these sturdy flashcards as much as their parents will love the fact that each round kids play helps develop their pre-reading skills! With fun, full-color illustrations and easy-to-read text, these flashcards introduce kids to 52 sight words.
Highlights of this set include:
• Helps teach and reinforce 52 first words commonly found in preschool and kindergarten settings
• Builds concentration, memory, listening, and recall skills
• Develops phonics (letter and sound matching) and beginning sounds
• Bright, friendly character art that sparks kids' imaginations
• Compact but sturdy; easy to drop in a diaper bag or backpack